- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
3 thoughts on “Video: Islamophobia and ISIS – Two Sides of the Same Coin”
The head of the Runnymede Trust in 1997, and the prime mover behind the Islamophobia Report, was Trevor Phillips, later to become chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality then chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
What Craig Considine does not mention…perhaps he does not know… is that Phillips has since recanted on his views about the possibility of Muslim assimilation and has said “Muslim communities are not like others in Britain and the country should accept that they will never integrate”:
So Trevor Phillips has clearly become an Islamophobe in Craig Considine’s terms, or perhaps the more accurate term would be an Islamorealist.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Man this is killing me. ECAW is wiping the floor with you Craig. You need to either ban him or answer him.
Nice work, ECAW.
All of Considine’s aspirational ideas about peace and harmony make for nice sound bytes as they tickle the ears, and I’m sure he make progressives swoon. Islamaphobia is real, because as Christians we are to “fear” heresies and false teachers. Notice that the term is not “Muslimophobia.” Christians are called to live peaceably with people of all stripes, certainly. However, we must not embrace the ideology that patently contradicts scripture and disavows the Jesus Christ as the risen Lord.
“Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognise the Spirit of God: every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.”
1 John 4:1-3 NIVUK